Illinois Terminal 1575
Illinois Terminal "Class B" electric locomotive 1575 is preserved at the Museum of Transportation near St. Louis, which has recently completed its cosmetic restoration. This locomotive was built in 1910 for mixed service on the IT and ran there until 1959, later operating as a shop switcher for St. Louis Car Company.
Photographed by Frank Hicks, July 12, 2009.
Added to the photo archive by Frank Hicks, July 15, 2009.
Railroad: Illinois Terminal.