Illinois Terminal 410
Illinois Terminal 410 is a suburban car built by St. Louis Car Company in 1924. It was originally built as IT 62 and was assigned to the Illinois Valley Division southwest of Chicago, but was later transferred to St. Louis suburban service when the "IV-DIV" was abandoned. It has been owned by the Museum of Transportation since 1958.
Photographed by Frank Hicks, July 12, 2009.
Added to the photo archive by Frank Hicks, July 15, 2009.
Railroad: Illinois Terminal.