Two MUNI PCCs are seen on Market St. sporting different paint schemes. Car 1168 is an ex St. Louis PCC built by St. Louis Car Co. in 1946 and was aquired by MUNI in 1957.
Photographed by Mitchell Libby, June, 1978.
Added to the photo archive by Mitchell Libby, October 18, 2021.
Railroad: San Francisco Municipal Railway.
» Contact the person who posted this photograph.