This MUNI PCC built for St. Louis Public Service Co.by St. Louis Car Co. in 1946 and sold to MUNI in 1957 is seen operating on J Church. This car was retired from regular service in 1982.
Photographed by Mitchell Libby, June, 1978.
Added to the photo archive by Mitchell Libby, January 25, 2021.
Railroad: San Francisco Municipal Railway.
» Contact the person who posted this photograph.