PRC Interurban in Canonsburg
Pittsburgh Railways PCC 1704 is at the Canonsburg wye in 1953 on an outbound run to Washington, Pa. Trippers from Pittsburgh would use the wye to turn back to the Steel City.
Photographed by Dick Bowker, 1953.
Added to the photo archive by Tom Otoole, October 26, 2013.
Railroad: Pittsburgh Railways.
|Tom Otoole's awards:|
» Contact the person who posted this photograph.