The CityRails Transit Photo Archive
Previous Photo Photo of Long Island Railroad 4153 Next Photo
Long Island Railroad 4153

LIRR 4153 is an MP-54 electric MU coach built by the Pennsylvania Railroad in 1930. Acquired by the Connecticut Trolley Museum in 1972, it was operated for a time by CTM but is currently in storage.

Photographed by Frank Hicks, May 17, 2004.
Added to the photo archive by Frank Hicks, January 12, 2005.
Railroad: Connecticut Trolley Museum.

Frank Hicks's awards:

Sharing this photo?

Use this "permalink" to avoid broken links:
Submit to Stumble Submit to Digg Submit to Google Bookmark Submit to Reddit Twit This

[Turn Ads Off]

Visitor Comments about this Photo:

No comments have been left yet.

You must be logged on to post comments.

Follow us on Facebook
News | About NERAIL | About Jeff | Contact Jeff | F.A.Q.'s | Privacy Policy | Other Great Sites
This site, excluding photographs, copyright © 2016 Jeff S. Morris. Photographs copyright © individual photographers, except as noted.