The CityRails Transit Photo Archive
Previous Photo Photo of Nassau Electric Railway 169 Next Photo
Nassau Electric Railway 169

The oldest streetcar owned by the Connecticut Trolley Museum is this car, Nassau Electric Railway 169 (later Brooklyn work car 83). Built by St. Louis in 1894, it is currently stored indoors in tired but intact condition.

Photographed by Frank Hicks, May 17, 2004.
Added to the photo archive by Frank Hicks, December 31, 2004.
Railroad: Connecticut Trolley Museum.

Frank Hicks's awards:

Sharing this photo?

Use this "permalink" to avoid broken links:
Submit to Stumble Submit to Digg Submit to Google Bookmark Submit to Reddit Twit This

[Turn Ads Off]

Visitor Comments about this Photo:

No comments have been left yet.

You must be logged on to post comments.

Follow us on Facebook
News | About NERAIL | About Jeff | Contact Jeff | F.A.Q.'s | Privacy Policy | Other Great Sites
This site, excluding photographs, copyright © 2016 Jeff S. Morris. Photographs copyright © individual photographers, except as noted.