This car built by St. Louis Car Co. in 1946 originally ran in Minneapolis. It was sold to Public Service in 1953 and went in service in 1954 on the Newark City Subway.
Photographed by Ronald Brown, August, 1972.
Added to the photo archive by Mitchell Libby, June 27, 2022.
Railroad: New Jersey Transit.
» Contact the person who posted this photograph.