CCF Brill trolley coach
This Brill T44 built in 1947 is seen on Thunder Bay's Main Line. Thunder Bay was formed when 2 cities, Ft. William and Port Arthur merged. This coach originally ran in Ft. William
Photographed by Ronald Brown, August 26, 1972.
Added to the photo archive by Mitchell Libby, April 24, 2022.
Railroad: Thunder Bay PUC.
» Contact the person who posted this photograph.