This ex Twin Cities Rapid Transit PCC built by St. Louis Car Co. and sold to Public Service in 1954 is seen on the City Subway bound for Penn Station crossing Orange St.
Photographed by Ronald Brown, May, 1972.
Added to the photo archive by Mitchell Libby, April 17, 2022.
Railroad: New Jersey Transit.
» Contact the person who posted this photograph.