This car is seen on Rt.56 on Torresdale near Wellington. This series was built in 1947 by St. Louis Car Co. and were sold to the Philadelphia Transportation Co. at $21,000 per unit. The cars were rehabilitated in the early 1980s and ran in regular service until 1992.
Photographed by Ronald Brown, June 25, 1986.
Added to the photo archive by Mitchell Libby, March 17, 2022.
» Contact the person who posted this photograph.