CCF Brill trolley coach
This Brill T44 built in 1947 is seen operating in the Ft. William section of Thunder Bay in Aug. 1972. A few weeks later on Sep. 10, 1972 trolley coach service here ended.
Photographed by Mitchell Libby, August 26, 1972.
Added to the photo archive by Mitchell Libby, February 5, 2022.
Railroad: Thunder Bay PUC.
» Contact the person who posted this photograph.