"Magic Carpet Car"
This rebuilt MUNI "Magic Carpet" streetcar is seen operating at the Western Railway Museum. These pre-PCCs were built for MUNI by St. Louis Car Co. in 1939. These double-end cars ran in revenue service until 1957.
Photographed by Chris Radkey, June, 1975.
Added to the photo archive by Mitchell Libby, October 20, 2021.
Railroad: Western Railway Museum.
» Contact the person who posted this photograph.