In the early 1980s SEPTA overhauled PCCs that were built in 1947-48. These cars were re painted and ran in regular revenue service until 1992. Here we see one of these cars on Rt.15.Many of these cars were sold to MUNI and now run on the F line.
Photographed by Mitchell Libby, July 12, 1983.
Added to the photo archive by Mitchell Libby, November 30, 2018.
|Mitchell Libby's awards:|
» Contact the person who posted this photograph.