Toronto Transportation Commission 4607 - Arizona Railway Museum
TTC 4607 is a postwar PCC car built by St. Louis in 1951. Originally numbered 4536, it was completely rebuilt in 1990 for service on Toronto's Harbourfront Line. It was retired in 1996 and acquired by Valley Metro, the transit agency in Phoenix, Arizona, and placed on display in downtown Phoenix to help create support for a light rail line. In 2010, with the light rail line built, the car was transferred to the AZRM in Chandler for display. Photo by David M. Wilkins, posted with permission.
Photographed by David M. Wilkins, January 21, 2012.
Added to the photo archive by Frank Hicks, January 31, 2012.
Railroad: TTC-Toronto Transit Commission.