The CityRails Transit Photo Archive
 
 
Previous Photo Photo of Pittsburgh PCC in Columbus, Ohio Next Photo
Pittsburgh PCC in Columbus, Ohio

Pittsburgh Port Authority Transit #4006 is a PCC car that was essentially built new by the PAT in 1987, though it parts from 1949 PCC #1767 were used extensively in its building/rebuilding. It was retired in 1998, bought by a private collector, and as of 2003 was sitting behind a partially-abandoned factory near downtown Columbus, Ohio.

Photographed by Frank Hicks, January, 2003.
Added to the photo archive by Frank Hicks, January 31, 2005.

Frank Hicks's awards:

Sharing this photo?

Use this "permalink" to avoid broken links:

http://photos.cityrails.net/s/?p=41492
 
Submit to Stumble Submit to Digg Submit to Del.icio.us Google Bookmark Submit to Reddit Twit This

[Turn Ads Off]

Visitor Comments about this Photo:

No comments have been left yet.


You must be logged on to post comments.

 
Follow us on Facebook
News | About NERAIL | About Jeff | Contact Jeff | F.A.Q.'s | Privacy Policy | Other Great Sites
This site, excluding photographs, copyright © 2016 Jeff S. Morris. Photographs copyright © individual photographers, except as noted.