CHICAGO NORTH SHORE & MILWAUKEE R R
CNS&MRR ELECTROLINER ROGERS AV MILWAUKEE OUTSKIRTS. BUILT BY ST LOUIS CAR CO IN 1941. THERE WERE TWO SETS BUILT NO 801-802 AND 803-804. THEY CONSISTED OF TWO MOTOR COACH SECTIONS A AND A1 , COACH SECTION C AND TAVERN LOUNGE SECTION B. BOTH TRAINS HAVE BEEN PRESERVED AT TROLLEY MUSEUMS.
Photographed by FRANK PFUHLER, September 12, 1958.
Added to the photo archive by Frank Pfuhler, June 7, 2004.
Railroad: Chicago North Shore.
|Frank Pfuhler's awards:|
» Contact the person who posted this photograph.