CHICAGO AURORA & ELGIN
CA&E 454-459WEST OF DESPLANES AVE. THESE CARS WERE PART OF A GROUP OF 10 CARS BUILT BY THE ST LOUIS CAR COMPANY IN 1945
Photographed by FRANK PFUHLER, June 3, 1956.
Added to the photo archive by Frank Pfuhler, June 5, 2004.
Railroad: Chicago Aurora & Elgin.
|Frank Pfuhler's awards:|
» Contact the person who posted this photograph.