CHICAGO AURORA &ELGIN
CA&E 404 AT WHEATON. WHEATON WAS THE JUNCTION WHERE THE LINES FROM AURORA AND ELGIN MEET AND CARS FROM EACH BRANCH WERE JOINED AND RUN AS A SINGLE TRAIN TOWARD CHICAGO. THE MAIN SHOPS AND STORAGE WAS ALSO HERE.
Photographed by FRANK PFUHLER, June 8, 1956.
Added to the photo archive by Frank Pfuhler, June 4, 2004.
Railroad: Chicago Aurora & Elgin.
|Frank Pfuhler's awards:|
» Contact the person who posted this photograph.