25 OTTAWA ELECTRIC RAILWAY OTTAWA TRANSIT COMMISSION
25 OERY OTC SINGLE TRUCLK LINE CAR BUILT BY OTTAWA IN 1923. USED AT SHORE LINE TROLLEY MUSEUM TO MAINTAIN THE OVERHEAD WIRE.
Photographed by FRANK PFUHLER, November 26, 2001.
Added to the photo archive by Frank Pfuhler, May 25, 2004.
Railroad: Shore Line Trolley Museum.
|Frank Pfuhler's awards:|
» Contact the person who posted this photograph.