Glen Echo Park - SEPTA 2732
Philadelphia PCC 2732 was built by St. Louis Car Company in 1947 and ran in Philly until the early 1990's, when it was repainted in as-delivered colors and went onto a ten-year career of running occasional fan trips. In 2005 it was bought by Glen Echo Park near Washington and was put on display sitting atop the original Capital Transit loading tracks at the park entrance. Unfortunately it has not been regauged or repainted as of yet.
Photographed by Frank Hicks, August 26, 2010.
Added to the photo archive by Frank Hicks, January 27, 2011.