The CityRails Transit Photo Archive
 
 
Photo of Baltimore Streetcar Museum - United Railways & Electric 3828
Baltimore Streetcar Museum - United Railways & Electric 3828

UR&E 3828 is a double-truck closed car built by Brill in 1902. Retired in 1933, it was preserved by UR&E and later by BTCo before eventually being acquired by BSM. It is currently stored safely inside the museum's carbarn.

Photographed by Frank Hicks, August 28, 2010.
Added to the photo archive by Frank Hicks, January 27, 2011.
Railroad: Baltimore Transit Company.

Frank Hicks's awards:

Sharing this photo?

Use this "permalink" to avoid broken links:

http://photos.cityrails.net/s/?p=183879
 
Submit to Stumble Submit to Digg Submit to Del.icio.us Google Bookmark Submit to Reddit Twit This

[Turn Ads Off]

Visitor Comments about this Photo:

No comments have been left yet.


You must be logged on to post comments.

 
Follow us on Facebook
News | About NERAIL | About Jeff | Contact Jeff | F.A.Q.'s | Privacy Policy | Other Great Sites
This site, excluding photographs, copyright © 2016 Jeff S. Morris. Photographs copyright © individual photographers, except as noted.