Toronto Railway 1706 - Branford Electric Railway Association
Toronto Railway (later TTC) 1706 is a single-truck semi-convertible car built in the company shops in 1913. Rebuilt as a rail grinder with the arrival of newer steel Peter Witt cars in 1925, it was acquired by Branford in 1955 and has since been backdated to its passenger configuration.
Photographed by Frank Hicks, June 20, 2010.
Added to the photo archive by Frank Hicks, July 6, 2010.
Railroad: Shore Line Trolley Museum.