The CityRails Transit Photo Archive
Photo of Connecticut Company 500
Connecticut Company 500

The "pride of the fleet" at the Shore Line Trolley Museum has been for over 50 years this car, Connecticut Company parlor car 500. Originally the ConnCo officers' car, 500 was built in 1904 by Brill and donated by ConnCo in 1948.

Photographed by Frank Hicks, May 15, 2004.
Added to the photo archive by Frank Hicks, December 8, 2004.
Railroad: Shore Line Trolley Museum.

Frank Hicks's awards:

Sharing this photo?

Use this "permalink" to avoid broken links:
Submit to Stumble Submit to Digg Submit to Google Bookmark Submit to Reddit Twit This

[Turn Ads Off]

Visitor Comments about this Photo:

No comments have been left yet.

You must be logged on to post comments.

Follow us on Facebook
News | About NERAIL | About Jeff | Contact Jeff | F.A.Q.'s | Privacy Policy | Other Great Sites
This site, excluding photographs, copyright © 2016 Jeff S. Morris. Photographs copyright © individual photographers, except as noted.