Illinois Railway Museum - Electric Car Department
Kansas City Public Service 755 is a PCC built in 1946 by St. Louis Car Company. It was sold to Philadelphia in 1954 and became PTC 2267 (also later named "South Carolina"). The Illinois Railway Museum got the car in 1985 and has repainted it in as-delivered colors; full restoration is planned. Blind side view.
Photographed by Randall Hicks, July 4, 2004.
Added to the photo archive by Frank Hicks, November 15, 2004.
Railroad: Illinois Railway Museum.